LIVE CABLE FAULT MONITORING MODULE
INSTANT FAULT LOCATION AND CABLE THEFT DETECTION
The Mantis™ LW-MM200 is the first live cable testing and reporting module that monitors energized cable runs and electrical circuits around-the-clock.
It detects, locates, and characterizes faults, either static/persistent or intermittent, and reports where and when they occur.
This inmation can then be transmitted wirelessly or over data cables alerts and instant response to the event or outage.
The Mantis uses revolutionary Spread Spectrum Time Domain Reflectometry (SSTDR) technology to "see" into the cable environment and watch changes that could lead to outages or alert system owners of tampering and removal of electrical cables.
- Detection, location, and characterization of faults during system operation
- Static/persistent or intermittent faults
- Fault data logging
- Email notification faults and system alerts
- Support WiFi , 3G, and Internet communications protocols
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery back-up option
- Works on both energized and un-energized cables
- Monitors cable intermittent faults
- Saves reports transferrable to PCs storage and printing
- Cable fault finding or end point discovery and associated locations
- DIN rail mounting
- Waterproof enclosure optional
- Remote software update / upgrade availability
Related Blog Entries: Distributech 2014 - Cable Theft Interview